First of all you all need to know is what is a cover letter? Cover letter is a letter attached with your resume written to the organisations to demonstrate yourself for any specific vacancy.
You need to follow the following steps while writing the cover letter:-
3) THE OPENING PARAGRAPH
a) impressive qualification or top achievements
a) education section
b) work experience
c) personal detail section
a) why are you a good match
LET’s START – HOW TO MAKE A COVER LETTER….
1) first step is to start with a HEADER. Include your Name, Phone Number, Email address, Date, Name of the hiring manager with professional title, Name of the company you’re applying to, and address of the company.
2) Second step is to greet your Hiring Manager with the correct salutation. Not like Dear mam or sir, you should choose some relevant salutation like Respected head of Marketing Officer, make the salutation with their professional title.
3) Now start the Opening of your paragraph by writing your name and your 2-3 top achievements and experience of last job. For example: My name is XYZ and I’d like to help SO company to exceed their sales goals and Sales manager. I’ve been working with ABC Company for 4+ years as their Sales representative and i generated an average of 3,00,000+ sales per month… and you can write more of your achievements.
4) Now this is the time to add your resume in which you should add your education section like graduation and post graduation with marks and college name and also mention any extra qualification if you have, Mention your work experience and must highlight your abilities and work efficiency and personal details with hobbies, strengths and weaknesses.
5) Last but not the least, write the final paragraph and mention that why are you better for the job you are applying for. Try to conveinience the reader that you are passionate about working with them. Remember not to use negative word or negative sentence in your cover letter.
6) This is the time to say final formal “goodbye” use these words Best Regards, Kind Regards, Sincerely, Thank you, etc. Read your letter twice before sending it.